Tuesday, October 24, 2006

RAPS AND RAPS

Some newish songs, don't know if everyone's heard these already, I like the Jeezy song well enough, it seems like a logical progression from thug motivation, but maybe a little stagnant, at least it's epic. I'd not heard this rick ross song and i really like the beat, the chorus doesn't really get me, but the verse pumps me up. As well, a new ludacris. Now, I don't really like ludacris but this song has the he-man song as the basis for the beat, which is pretty good, he also gets into some weird he-man imagery, like using a battle axe, and i'm not sure if that makes me like or dislike him. The last song is fairly old and is Scrung Out by Famlay. The song makes me feel weird. It's definitely no banger but it's interesting. Get up on it, as well let me know if there's anything else you want to hear that you've been curious about b/c i probably have it, maybe, possibly.


Jeezy - I Love It

Rick Ross - Don't get Fucked up

Ludacris - He-Man

Famlay - Scrung Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home