Tuesday, October 24, 2006

TRAPS AND CAR SCRAPS

The first track I'm posting up here is from Kaz Kyzah of The Team (Oakland) off of his summertime '06 mixtape The Gofessional (ignore the shitty name). Kaz gets romantic in a trap rap kinda way over a 9th Wonder slow jam.

http://rapidshare.com/files/556100/COCAINE.mp3.html

Also, here is a track I've been coming back to a lot lately by a dude called Rich Boy - "Throw Some D's" where he gets all excited about what he's going to do to his new Cadillac. I don't know too much about this guy or this track, who produced it, etc., but it's a good time.

http://rapidshare.com/files/556391/Thow_some_.mp3.html

paul.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

paul, i really like the rich boy song, it's great, i have to listen to the other one again, slow jams don't usually grab me as hard as bangers, i have to give them a number of listens.

10:14 AM  
Blogger MTD said...

I had that Rich Boy song in my head for days...so retarded and good.

1:30 PM  
Blogger MTD said...

Oh, that was Mike Long who typed that...

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home